Wednesday, March 4, 2009

DailY Life Of Priscquachyy=D


Well..what can I say bout my day boring and...BORING


Morning


What dow I have first ENGLISH=o Sat in the lab listening to some lady talk to us bout citation..(well i wasnt really listening, the ocean nerd that i am, I was on the Sharkwater website)


Whats next HOSPITALITY ...made some yummy soup and stole the teachers biscuits...=D and then cut up some yummy YAMS(which are really good for those who are mean to me about my yam fetush)

Oh man next we got Landscaping..the most chill class everr. What do i do in that class..I water plants listen to my ipod and roam for long periods of time. That reminds me today when i got in class Mr.Gucci(thats what we call the teacher) comes up to me puts his arm round me(alittle awkward and unecesary=0) and brought me into the greenhouse. He was like I got a job for you..gave me a spray bottle of fertilizer and was like "SPRAY THE SHIT OUT OF THESE PLANTS" lmao hes so jokes. and thats what i did for 1 hour

Lunch

Well nutin special went on there. CheyyChey left me to go see her lovely mommmy. Jestine doin some hmwk watched her for like 20 minutes.ate some cookies.Then tried to go take some more soup from my hos. teacher but i failed.Then we had a long and jksjks debate in the halls which never got resolved=D

Last

Well last period was crusty as usual. Had to do a test which i got 1 extra week to study cause of my sus. but i didnt study at all. I actually did good. Then we had a debate about something bout media still puzzeled bout that. it was a total fail

and thats my day.lovely

well gotta go drvin round town with mommy

peace=D

2 comments: